Tuesday 28 November 2017

10 Famous Athletes Using Chiropractic

According to experts, an estimated 90% of all topnotch athletes use chiropractic treatment. They believe that the treatment can prevent injuries and increase their athletic performance. Almost 77% of athletic trainers and coaches referred their athletes in a chiropractic clinic for treatment or assessment. Here are the 10 famous athletes using chiropractic treatment.

Ryan Sandberg

Ryne Dee Sandberg, famous for his nickname “Ryno” is an American former professional baseball player and manager. He played in Major League Baseball for the Philadelphia Phillies and Chicago Cubs for sixteen years. Ryno’s wife, Cindy even openly talked about his chiropractic treatment and its beneficial effects. She said, "He's had some awesome games after getting an adjustment. He was frequently adjusted before games."

Wade Boggs

Another Baseball giant, Wade Boggs spent 18 years of his baseball career with the Boston Red Sox and in New York Yankees. The breaking point in his life is when he started to lose the strength of his lateral movement. Finding a good chiropractor changed the game for him. He said, “I have been pain-free and feeling terrific. I swear by it.”

Gerald Wilkins

Gerald Wilkins is a retired NBA player, whose passion in basketball started early in his life. He was the younger brother of Dominique Wilkins, the former Atlanta Hawks player. During his basketball career, he was a consistent second-leading scorer in the game. Another fascinating fact about Gerald is that he was the most-injury free in the NBA. Gerald secret lies in his chiropractic therapy, he said, "I didn't know how much I could improve until I started seeing a chiropractor. Since I've been in chiropractic, I've improved by leaps and bounds, both mentally and physically."

John Stockton

Another NBA Utah Jazz superstar, John Stockton played for the team as a point guard. Out of the 1,526 season games, he only opted to miss out on 22 games. In an interview with Doug Smith for the Toronto Star, John claimed that chiropractic had “been great for me and for my family."

Dan Schayes

Son of the famous player Dolph Schayes, he was a prominent player of the Utah Jazz. He was notable for playing with the Denver Nuggets. One of his health routines is “I use chiropractic as my main source of healthcare."

Evander Holyfield

A retired professional boxer, Evander Holyfield was the undisputed champion in both heavyweight and cruiserweight category.  He was the first boxer to do so earning the title “The Real Deal”. Chiropractic treatment helps him to perfume at his best. He said, "I have to have an adjustment before I go into the ring.  The majority of boxers go to get that edge."

Chris Carter

The former American football player in the National Football League named a name for himself playing for the Minnesota Vikings and Miami Dolphins. Whenever he found himself in a predicament he turned to chiropractic healing. Chris said, "Chiropractic has really helped me to keep my body in line to help my body recover."

Joe Montana

One of the most talked about in the chiropractic treatment, Joe Montana becomes the spokesperson for chiropractic in California. He holds four Super Bowl Championship rings and three Super Bowl MVPs.  Joe surprised everyone when he went back to his optimal athletic performance after a bad back injury. “Chiropractic's been a big part of my game. Chiropractic care works for me. I only wish I had tried chiropractic a few years ago when I first started having back pain and maybe the surgery would have never happened."

Lance Armstrong

Lance Armstrong, a retired road racing cyclist, and a professional world champion. He won seven consecutive records from 1999 to 2005 in Tour de France. He claimed that chiropractic helped with his victories. "The Chiropractor is the most important person on the team staff."

Tiger Woods

Tiger Woods won 10 major tournaments before the age of 30 and considered as one of the most successful golfers in the world. His healthcare routines include chiropractic treatment. "I've been going to Chiropractors for as long as I can remember. It’s as important to my training as practicing my swing."

10 Famous Athletes Using Chiropractic was originally published on Dynamic Wellness& Chiro



source https://www.dynamicwellnesschiro.com/athletes-who-use-chiropractic/

No comments:

Post a Comment